Is it a Buyer’s Market? Seller’s Market? How long are homes taking to sell?
Overall, the Denver metro area is still experiencing a shortage of inventory, which is creating huge demand, shortened market times and multiple offers are are still leading to higher prices in many areas. The scales have definitely tipped in the Sellers’ favor in one of the country’s hottest real estate markets!
Does your agent know how to leverage this market knowledge to your advantage, whether you’re a Buyer or a Seller? Can you compete in a tough market? If not, then you need some Fresh Air in your Real Estate Transaction!
Don’t just take our word for it — check out the market statistics from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR) for yourself!
- DMAR April 2020 Market Trends Report – SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS EDITION – NEW!
- DMAR March 2020 Market Trends Report
- DMAR February 2020 Market Trends Report
- DMAR January 2020 Market Trends Report
- DMAR 2019 Year End Market Watch Report
- DMAR 2019 Year End Housing Market Statistics
- DMAR December 2019 Year-End Market Trends Report